Frequently Asked Questions
Our LED neon signs are made from LED Neon Flex which is the latest technology in neon tubing. They are flexible, silicone based lights (no breakage) that have a much longer lifespan than traditional glass neon! Our neons are cool to the touch, silent when turned on, and eco-friendly due to their low voltage 🙌
Our HQ is located in 📍Grand Rapids, Michigan- lovingly known as the "Mitten" state!
All orders ship within 3 weeks! 💫
Rush orders are available and can ship in as little as 10 days! Choose this option in the Custom Neon Builder or chat with us to make sure you’ll get it in time!
We have our most popular sizes listed, but it completely depends on what you're using your sign for! If you still have questions we're just a click away to chat!
We have a whopping 19 different color options! If the word “White” is denoted before a color, this means your neon sign will be WHITE when turned OFF. If only the color is listed, then your sign will also be that color when turned off. See our color options here.
We use the latest LED neon flex technology available and each sign is sculpted by hand based on the custom design that you create. Our amazing production partner based in China helps to bring your designs to life!
We stand behind our product 100% and are confident you'll love your neon (along with 100's of our customers worldwide!), but in the case it doesn't work out we've got your back. 30-day, hassle-free returns make life so easy! Read more about our refund policy here.
International customers are responsible for any customs or import duties after shipment is made. We do our best to protect international customers from incurring additional fees. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges. Customers take full liability for all postal charges, returns shipments costs if they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Weddings/Events: Using the pre-drilled holes, we suggest using a strong fishing line or clear zip-ties to hang your neon for non-permanent hanging. Grab a friend to help secure your sign!
Permanent Wall Install: Please use the supplied wall mount kit to permanently attach your neon to a wall.
*Drill with 3/16” drill bit + Phillips Screwdriver + Hammer Required*
1. Hold up where you’d like your sign to go. If it’s too long, grab a friend to help! Using a pencil, mark the wall through the holes in your sign.
2. Grab your drill (drill bit attached) and drill the holes. Pound the white gib plugs into the holes with your hammer until flush with the wall
3. Using the fixings provided, unscrew the wide screw and hollow base. Take the smaller screw and insert it into the hollow base so it’s hanging out the bottom
4. Using a Phillips screwdriver, screw in the small screw tightly into the anchor in the wall.
5. Repeat process with all 4 hollow bases, so that they line up with holes
6. Sandwich the sign between the wider screw and hollow base and screw in tightly.
*your neon sign should be away from the wall*
7. Done! Plug it in and watch it shine! 🌟